Give at least one example of the following types of leaders. Explain what traits they exhibit that supports the leadership style.
Go back to the business that you described in Week 4. From the list below, what style of leadership would you use to run the business? Why is that style suited to your business and the type of leader you would be?
How to Do Well in Discussions
- Make your initial post responding to the above questions by Saturday, and comment on at least four of your classmates’ posts by Tuesday. Posting late may lose you points.
- Respond to the specific questions posed in the discussion.
- Be sure to base your initial post and responses on course materials, using APA citations in every post.
- If you post your responses over three days and you respond to four or more students, you will receive full credit for the frequency of participation.
- Include citations for your sources in APA format or you lose points.
- Write clearly and proofread; errors can lose you points.
- Quality of posts, citations, frequency, and timeliness of posts all factor into your discussion grade. See the Participation Grading Rubric for details.
- Respond to (4) classmate’s discussion posts