My chosen movement is: Stop Asian Hate movement
I want it written in a well-structured Essay Format. Please incorporate some ideas from the three provided sources, and draw up outside sources from other scholarly and credible sources.
Using a combination of core class concepts/frameworks and outside sources, detail and assess your chosen social movement or revolution. The narrative of your paper should take a position on the movement or revolution under study and, in one way or another, address the following questions:
- What was the context (the political and social forces, material conditions, etc.) under which your movement or revolution emerged? Was there a specific problem or tension that led to mobilization? Was your movement or revolution a continuation of a longer-standing struggle, or did it arise to address a new situation or threat specific to its time?
- What are the central claims or demands of your chosen movement or revolution? What motivates them? Do they adhere to or espouse a particular ideological position or vision of society? To whom and/or against what were these claims or demands directed. On whose behalf?
- Who were the principal actors, and what were the leading organizations, parties, governments, etc.?
- What role did class or identity play, if any, in terms of what drove the movement or revolution, as well as its internal dynamics, composition, and potential conflicts?
- What were some of the strategies and tactics used to galvanize support, articulate the movement or revolution’s claims and demands, and ultimately attempt to achieve victory?
- How did the general public view your movement or revolution? What was the role of the press, if any?
- Was violence and/or violent repression a factor, and if so, how was it used, and how was it justified?
- Did your movement or revolution achieve some or all of its stated goals? Why or why not? What part did leadership play in its success and/or failures?
- Ultimately, should your movement or revolution be considered successful? On what grounds?