I am in
the state of TEXAS
1. Identify and describe practice barriers for
all four APNs roles in your state and discuss these barriers on a state and
national level. The four roles include the nurse midwife, nurse anesthetist,
nurse practitioner and clinical nurse specialist.
2. Identify forms of competition on the state and
national level that interfere with APN’s ability to practice independently.
3. Identify the specific lawmakers by name at the
state level (i.e., key members of the state’s legislative branch and executive
branch of government)
4. Discuss interest groups that exist at the
state and national levels that influence APN policy.
5. Discuss methods used to influence change in
policy in forms of competition, state legislative and executive branches of
government and interest groups.
6. A scholarly resource must be used for EACH
discussion question each week.
I am in