For this powerpoint, choose one item that addresses a current issue and makes connections to class concepts. Such as rethorical devices used, categorical logic, The item may be print or videofor example, an article from the current edition of a newspaper or magazine, a segment from a news or talk show, a YouTube video, vlog, or any program that features current affairs.
- Your item (up to 2 minutes) will be embedded in a PowerPoint that you will use to supplement your presentation.
- You may use clips of a video, pause a video as necessary to identify concepts, or use a clip for a full 2 minutes. However, you cannot use over two minutes of video in your own presentation.
- Items cannot be more than 90 days old.
- Clips and articles can be embedded in a PowerPoint that you will use to supplement your presentation or you can share your screen and show these separately during your presentation.
- Remember, your PowerPoint is there to guide you during your presentation. Do not overload this with text.